6915 Broadway
Denver, Colorado 80221

Gallery

For Sale,

Overview

Hoff & Leigh is proud to offer some hard-to-find flexible business space, located close to HWY 36, I-70, I-25, I-76 & I-270 for easy access to Metro Denver. The business condo offers plenty of space with retail windows, a 12 ft. garage door (can be replaced with retail windows) large enough to fit a tall van or truck, 20 ft. ceilings, HVAC, unfinished warehouse space on the 1st floor, flexible office space on the 2nd floor with 2 rooms and rights to 4 parking spaces (non-assigned). It also includes a finished bathroom with a shower and laundry hookups and a kitchen.

This condo is ideal for retail, office, warehouse/storage, light production/ assembly and distribution activities or a mix of uses. The unfinished space on the first floor offers a buyer flexibility for customization. HOA dues are only $175/month.

INVESTORS: Unit can easily be rented for $12-$15/SF + NNN, resulting in a 7-9% Cap Rate. After long-term avg. annual appreciation of 5%, equates to a combined 12-14% avg. annual ROI.

Please contact Hoff & Leigh for questions or to setup a showing.

Highlights

• 7-9% Cap Rate

• Access to HWY 36, I-70, I-25, I-76 & I-270

• HVAC

• Kitchen & Bathroom

• 1,000 SF Mezzanine Floor

• 12 Ft. Garage Door/20 Ft. Ceilings

• Flex Use

• Very Low HOA Dues

• 4 Parking Spaces

Quick Stats

SALE PRICE:
$399,700
SIZE:
2,300 SF
TYPE:
Flex Space,
ZONING:
P.U.D./Light Industrial

DOWNLOAD BROCHURE




See More Listings in Denver

OUR NETWORK IS YOUR EDGE