Offering a rare find in Fountain, Colorado; two large lots with a small industrial building and house. This property is perfect for redevelopment. The property consists of 2 parcels totaling 8.5 acres combined. The house is not only historic, but is very charming with great views of the Front Range. The warehouse/stable is 4,715 RSF and in need of some love!
The zoning of the property allows for industrial, office, and retail. The asking price for the land is only $2.42 PSF.
Permitted Principal Uses: Auto Service/Repair, Self-Storage Facility, Restaurant, Kennel, Professional Services, Places of Worship, Clinic Facilities, Recreational Facilities.
• Amazing Views of the Front Range
• Very Low Price Per Square Foot!
• 8.5 Acres with Flexible Zoning Perfect for a Redevelopment
• In the Heart of Fountain, Colorado
• Close to Shopping Centers