407 South Tejon Street is a multi-Tenant office building in downtown Colorado Springs. The building was built in 1888 and finished in 1892 as the Second Congregational Church. In 1982, the building was purchased by a law firm who remodeled in into offices keeping much of its Spanish and religious aspects. The layout allows from 1 room offices to multiple office suites.
Please call for more information and to setup a private tour.