Unique opportunity to purchase a two-unit property in Fairlawn! The second-floor unit is occupied, and the first floor is vacant. The first-floor unit can be rented or kept open for the new owner. The units consist of two bedrooms with hardwood floors, two full bathrooms, a large family room and living room, sun porch and kitchen with appliances. Both tenants have access to the basement which also has washer and dryer hook-up. There is a four-car detached garage which allows each tenant to have two garage spaces.
This property is located in a very attractive area on a quiet residential street, close to restaurants and shopping, as well as being in close proximity to I-77. This is a must see!
• Two-Family with Vacant First-Floor Unit
• Large Two Bedroom Units
• Quiet Street
• Tenants Pay for Electricity and Gas
• Great for Investment or for a User
• Two Detached Garage Spaces for Each Tenant
• Close to Shopping and Restaurants
• Upside Potential on the Rents