This beautiful 8-bed care home was created by adding on to a cottage built in 1902. The home retains the historic charm on the porch and in the front room but enjoys all of the modern day comforts throughout the rest of the property as a result of its 2015 additions. There are eight private rooms and, as of this writing, all rooms are occupied for a total of just under $42,000 per month in gross income. The care home has a long profitable history but the owners are ready to retire.
Owners are also offering a second care home at 55 Pauma Valley Drive. Care homes can be purchased together or separately.
• 8-Bed Care Home with Historic Charm but Modern Build Quality
• Less Than 1/2 Mile to Penrose Hospital
• 3 Minutes to I-25 (Fillmore Exit)
• Fire Sprinklers Throughout
• Fully Furnished
• Large Open Kitchen/Dining, Outdoor Living, Backyard
• Parking in Front and Rear
• Two Care Homes Can Be Purchased Together