Sharp and sophisticated detail complimenting stately architectural elements, achieving a polished style that elevates 2500 S. Broadway to luxury property level. A full interior renovation nearing completion offers skillfully crafted and custom features, including sleek designer lighting and an intricate stone fireplace. This free standing building includes a large lot for ample parking along with flexible B-4 zoning, allowing for a variety of uses. Surrounded by trendy breweries, boutique shopping and a vibrant nightlife, this prime SOBO corner location bordering Harvard Gulch Park benefits from the S. Broadway 38k VPD exposure and is a short 15 minute walk from the Evans light rail station.
Call Hoff & Leigh Denver today to schedule your tour of this ideally located upscale property!
- Borders Harvard Gulch Park and Platte Park
- Prime corner location in heart of vibrant SOBO
- Free standing with ample parking
- Brand new full interior renovation
- Flexible B-4 zoning
- Luxury standard custom features and finishes