What Makes Hoff & Leigh, Denver Stand Out in the Crowd?
Hoff & Leigh, commercial property sellers in Denver, Colorado, started their business in 1987 and are currently a multi-state brokerage firm with more than 350 listings nationwide. The company, now owned by R.D. and Holly Trinidad, works with affiliate partners nationwide. If you require assistance in selling, buying, or leasing commercial property in the Denver area, Hoff & Leigh is ready to assist you.
What Sets Hoff & Leigh Apart?
There are many commercial property real estate companies out there, so why should you choose Hoff & Leigh? The most important reasons include:
- We have worked in the commercial real estate sales and leasing business for 30 years.
- We use best-of-practice marketing techniques.
- Hoff & Leigh is a leader in real estate market knowledge.
- Our team has honed the art of outstanding communication with our clients and customers.
- Our company’s core values act as the basis of our business’ mission – Family, Loyalty, Entrepreneurship, Courage, Communication, and Stewardship.
- We understand our clients’ needs and treat them as if they were family.
What Gives our Business an Edge?
This question can be answered in two words – IMPACT Marketing™. This approach, created by Hoff & Leigh, is designed to:
- Increase business owners’ occupancy
- Reduce property management costs
- Increase a property’s value
IMPACT Marketing is our proprietary, proactive, dynamic approach for getting more prospects connected to each listing. This marketing plan, which is individually tweaked for your business, uses today’s numerous marketing channels, such as:
- Commercial real estate search engines
- Social media (i.e., Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram*)
- Traditional advertising
*We currently broadcast our listings via Facebook, but beginning in January 2019, we will begin broadcasting our listings on all the Social Media platforms mentioned above.
Another of our proprietary financial tools is APOD (Annual Property Operating Data). We use APOD for every listing with which we are connected. It allows us to give the owners of the buildings we broker simple-to-decipher insights into the property’s value in the current market. Both of these customized real estate information tools help owners make an informed decision about their properties.
Our team specializes in commercial real estate, not only in Denver but also in cities with populations between 250,000 and 1.5 million. Our affiliates live in the areas where they sell and lease commercial buildings, so they are thoroughly informed and knowledgeable of the areas they serve. We currently have offices in:
- Pueblo, CO
- Denver, CO
- Colorado Springs, CO
- Castle Rock, CO
- Cleveland, OH
- Akron, OH
We mention this fact because we believe that keeping our finger on the pulse of the commercial real estate market across the nation keeps us more informed and vigilant for our clients in the states where we have offices. Knowing the regulatory and business sectors in the communities where we are located gives us access and knowledge of any building or tenant issue that arises. Being informed allows us to save our clients’ money and time. In fact, we like to say that “Our network is your edge.”
Here to Serve
Here at Hoff & Leigh, we want to take the hassle out of selling, purchasing, leasing, and marketing properties. The real estate business is always a bit more difficult for those who do not have a background or specialized training in buying and selling properties. But we are and have been in the business of listing, leasing, and selling commercial buildings for a long time. We are capable of and poised to help you with:
- Leasing hard-to-lease vacant properties
- Selling hard-to-sell spaces
- Professionally managing the paperwork, legwork, and every other nuance of your real estate process
- Using best-of-practice marketing techniques that, in many cases, increase a building’s cash flow
If you are in the Denver area and are looking for assistance with buying, selling, or leasing commercial property or structures, contact us for ideas, support of any kind, and any information you seek. We value our customers and will consider it a privilege to serve you in any way needed.